Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all
on my laguna 11 i have the sat nav and 6 cd player radio. in the expert mode on the radio i have an extra setting that is not in the radio handbook called card i can turn it on and off but don't have a clue what it does. anyone got any ideas
:confused:

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Hello Kayal,I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question,but I'll edit the thread title to try and get someone to you help you.:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You don't actually say what this "extra setting" is.
What does the menu message or screen say? This may give a clue as to what it is for. Thanks.
the extra message is 'card' and its at the bottom of the list in expert mode on the radio

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
it would not be c card reader fitted so you have another personal imput by any chance would it like a secure didital memory card some radio faces drop down and the input is behind it
tinker2

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it would not be c card reader fitted so you have another personal imput by any chance would it like a secure didital memory card some radio faces drop down and the input is behind it
tinker2
i have had a look nothing jumps out as removable.
when i press 'expert mode'
i get :-
aux - auto
af - on
speed - 3
loud - on
tune - auto
card - can select on or off
i have read the handbook from start to finish and nothing is mentioned about this. according to the gamme radiosat hand book i should have 'rear' on that line (page 26)
i have check to see if it switches the rear speakers in the passenger door on or off but they are aslways on. i have tried to detect any change in sound quality but nothing. these checks were carried out stationary with the engine off
any more suggestions?. i have been wondering if it has anything to do with the sat nav?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts