Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi in a dilemma, have got a Master Van 2006 with no heater blower working did work on all speeds but then i,2,3 stopped and only four worked put four on one day and that stopped also, I can here the two relays next to fuse box clicking when i turn the switch and changed the relays to check them, it made no difference. Any help would be greatly appreciated . Rob

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Re: Renault Master 2006

Hello and welcome to the forum.:)

It sounds as though the rheostat has burnt out,I'm not 100% sure where it is on your van but it will in the cold air ducting for the heater somewhere,possibly near the fan as it needs air running over it to cool it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi mine is doing the exact same , and ive chaged the resistor for a brand new one , and all i can hear is the relays clicking too , have you found out what the problem is or was yet ?
Dan

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys. Did you get to the bottom of this heater problem?
I have the blower working only in position 4 also.
I also have an A/C switch which seems to do nothing but turn on a light. This is probably a totally different issue but any ideas are welcomed.
Thanks,
Lee

·
Super Moderator
13,655 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi hoping someone can help I've ordered a new resister but carnt seem to locate it on my van master 2006 plate thankyou

1 - 10 of 10 Posts