Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 01 Renault Megane, I tried to use the cassette player today, inserted my cassette and nothing happened. It usually recognises I've inserted a cassette and switches to cassette mode. I then pressed the source button to try to switch it from radio mode to cassette mode, however the 'Cassette' option didn't come up just the radio, it was as if the car didn't know it had a cassette player?!?

The battery recently went dead and I had to insert the radio code to unlock it, which worked but the cassette player does not.

Can anybody shed some light on this please?? Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have an 01 Renault Megane, I tried to use the cassette player today, inserted my cassette and nothing happened. It usually recognises I've inserted a cassette and switches to cassette mode. I then pressed the source button to try to switch it from radio mode to cassette mode, however the 'Cassette' option didn't come up just the radio, it was as if the car didn't know it had a cassette player?!?

The battery recently went dead and I had to insert the radio code to unlock it, which worked but the cassette player does not.

Can anybody shed some light on this please?? Thanks.
Be good to get a response on this as I've now got the exact same issue on my 2002 Did you ever resolve it?

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.