Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car has been sat unused for two months due to ill health. Had a flat battery, tried to JumpStart, engine turns over but does not start. Has fuel and spark. Suspect immobiliser fault due to no red led light flashing on dashboard, I've tried to lock and unlock the vehicle but still no led light on dash, have checked fuses in the fuse box inside the car and the larger fuses next to the battery and none of them have blown. I have also checked the fuse box under the bonnet bolted to the n/s front wing. Can someone please point me in the right direction or if anyone has a solution I would be most grateful. Many thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi thanks for response, I have checked all the fuses inside fuse box and none have blown. Also check fuse box by battery but again nothing blown. I borrowed a battery charger and charged my battery up and reconnected it today and still no joy. Car turns over but no red led light on dash. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank for your time helping me.
The red Led light does not come on at all, I have locked unlocked car put key in ignition still nothing. Red led light just doesn't display on the dash during any of these tests. But the car locks and unlocks fine on the key fob and even turns engine over just won't start. So must be due to the immobiliser led light not working, if the battery was so flat would it of lost the memory settings in the ECU?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi, can anyone help have charged battery fully and still can't get any red led light to flash on the dash have checked fuses in fuse box none blown and have taken out larger 60amp fuses next to the battery as theses corrode cleaned and checked and again still no red led light on dash. The Car unlocks and locks on the key fob perfectly but not displaying any red led light on dash any one got any ideas please as desperate to sort this asap??????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts