Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, so i have been aked by my mate to have alook at his mk3 renault megane as his blower motor is not working, So iv'e checked fuses etc and have feed to the blower motor - Tried the rod through the vent to spin the blower motor and it spins free- so i just want to remove the dash board to test the blower motor directly.

So far i have removed glove box - steering wheel cowling - sat nav - connect unit sits on top of the dash board and all associating t20's i can see but still wont come so im at a standstill, can anyone point me in the right direction to see how i can remove the dashboard.

Luke

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello Luke,

I haven't done this on a MK3 but on the Megane MK2 you don't need to remove the dashboard to get the fan out. You need to remove the glove box, ducting and some bits of trim, all done from the passenger side. Here's a link that will give you an idea

Again, not sure if the design or location has changed but it might help in some way.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Luke,

I haven't done this on a MK3 but on the Megane MK2 you don't need to remove the dashboard to get the fan out. You need to remove the glove box, ducting and some bits of trim, all done from the passenger side. Here's a link that will give you an idea

Again, not sure if the design or location has changed but it might help in some way.
Hi, sadly this blower motor is different the mk3 seems to be a cylindrical design with 2 fans on either side, if you find anything else please let me know

luke

1 - 3 of 3 Posts