Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please can someone give me some advice? :confused: I have a 2006 1.6 Renault Megane which has been fine up to late last year.Then for about 4 months my rear passenger window used to go up and down by itself if I opened any other window. I could never get it to reshut completely flush to the top of the door due to the fact it would just go down again if it closed completely. I got out of the car the other day and pressed the lock button on the faulty window side and it wouldn't lock. Then the rear passenger window went down by itself and stuck. I tried both the drivers switch and the door switch to get the window to go back up but nothing happened. I have taken it to the garage and they have said they can't work out what the fault is. Originally thought it was the window motor then the main swich gallery on the drivers side, now they just don't know. Have already been charged £50 for so called diagnostic tests which have diagnosed nothing. Would be really glad of any advice to pass onto garage.:cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts