Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there just posted a hello in the newbies section of the forum, Ive only had the coupe a few days but finding it be a wounderfull drive, However i do have one problem. I Like my speakers and i like my tunes so after getting new multispokes for the car i went and got my self a CD/MP3 player for the car this went in like a dream, This also came with some wounderfull 6*9 speakers !!!!!

Now here is the problem i removed the rear cover to see that there was some sony speakers in the back of the car there not working and i tried fixing them no joy there now in the bin, So can any one advice on how in the love of hell do you fit 6*9 speakers in the back lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
congratulations on your recent purchase - i've not had my megane long either and would agree they are a nice drive.

re the 6x9's though, I would sling them and get some decent components for the front instead. 6x9s are mainly aimed at the budget / halfords carpark brigade - if you like you music, spend the money on the front!

just my 2p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yer ive already upgrader my front speakers with some nice tweekers and some nice 10" door speakers. But my 6*9s aint some low budget halfords jobs, There the main part of my in car 7.1ss kit, There 4 way speakers with a subwoofer effect back and 3 mini speakers on top there the same part of the kit that is in the front doors, There is also to other speakers to fit but there only small spears and im sure i can find a place for them some where, The problem is i dont want to have to start cutting out metal work just to fit them. Was hoping some one might of fitted some in some head rests or some thing and would be able to give me some advice on how to do this,

If they where low budget halfruds ! stuff i would of just tossed them in the bin or given them to one of the local boy racers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts