Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a problem with renault meganne 1.9 dci 2003,dashboard lights/computer lights and also brake lights stay on when car is locked,this drains the battery i have had to have the car started using leads by the rac several times.any idea what the problem is.:confused:

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have a problem with renault meganne 1.9 dci 2003,dashboard lights/computer lights and also brake lights stay on when car is locked,this drains the battery i have had to have the car started using leads by the rac several times.any idea what the problem is.:confused:
Hi

I also have the same problem with my Megane and I eould love to know what is causing it!

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
They both sound like the problem could be with the UCH unit.

I'd wait for a Renault Tech to confirm this,though.:eek:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have precisely the same problem and wonder if you got to the bottom of it?

The Renault techs here in new Caledonia claim that they've been unable to identify the problem which completely astounds me! I suspect its a known design fault which they are reluctant to admit because they don't want to fix it under guarantee.

Cheers
CKNOUMEA

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same problem started today only warning was bleep a few days ago and the break warning light came on and then off could be linked any ideas on fix.

Any help appriciated

1 - 7 of 7 Posts