Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi new member
I have megane 1.4 16v K4J (2000) It idles at 500 rpm + lacks umph. so far replaced fuel +air filters spark plugs, changed oil. replaced with new Top Dead Centre sensor +new renault wiring kit ,throttle body. MAP sensor, new renault idle control valve £115. Tested coils with ohm meter all seem ok . Its just past its mot but was advised as a slight engine miss-fire . its been treated wit injector cleaner.All electrical connections have been checked , cleaned and securely replaced including the engine to earth straps. Also the lambada sensor has been renewed. and the inlet manifold removed and new renault gaskets fitted.im offering my eternal thanks to anyone who can come up with the answer to this annoying [email protected] .co.uk
cheers matt.

·
Banned
910 Posts
Hi new member
I have megane 1.4 16v K4J (2000) It idles at 500 rpm + lacks umph. so far replaced fuel +air filters spark plugs, changed oil. replaced with new Top Dead Centre sensor +new renault wiring kit ,throttle body. MAP sensor, new renault idle control valve £115. Tested coils with ohm meter all seem ok . Its just past its mot but was advised as a slight engine miss-fire . its been treated wit injector cleaner.All electrical connections have been checked , cleaned and securely replaced including the engine to earth straps. Also the lambada sensor has been renewed. and the inlet manifold removed and new renault gaskets fitted.im offering my eternal thanks to anyone who can come up with the answer to this annoying [email protected] .co.uk
cheers matt.
did you manage to sort this if so what was it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts