Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the world series bodykit on at the moment and looks to upgrade it to look like the RS? can any1 get the parts cheap etc? im looking to also chnge the inside like the monaco gp with the white trims inside

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
If you are after just the rear-end looks of the RS. Then you need the following parts only:

• RS Lower half of the bumper
  • RS Gloss Black Diffuser
  • Chrome Tailpipe
  • Inner metal mount part for exhaust trim
  • And a custom fabricated exhaust bend to allow exhaust fumes to exit from the diffuser/tailpipe
These parts aren't cheap to buy brand new. So unless you can get them second-hand, just a basic mod like that will cost quite a bit.

·
Premium Member
6,369 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you are after just the rear-end looks of the RS. Then you need the following parts only:

• RS Gloss Black Diffuser
  • Chrome Tailpipe
  • Inner metal mount part for exhaust trim
  • And a custom fabricated exhaust bend to allow exhaust fumes to exit from the diffuser/tailpipe
These parts aren't cheap to buy brand new. So unless you can get them second-hand, just a basic mod like that will cost quite a bit.
Ok thanks, i also want the inside doing like the manoco gp with the white handles etc but not sure if to get them sprayed or wrapped ?

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Unless you get a good quality spray job done, i'd recommend wrapping it. If paint job is not done well, it can become brittle and start flaking off.

I've got a few spare RS parts left that I will be selling on eBay later. i've got a bare shell RS front bumper and rear quarter panel plastic moulding. I also got a set of DRL led's from the RS which were purchased as a damaged/blown set. I bought these as backup and I will be opening them up and installing 3x 3W luxeon led's inside them to bring them back to life.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unless you get a good quality spray job done, i'd recommend wrapping it. If paint job is not done well, it can become brittle and start flaking off.

I've got a few spare RS parts left that I will be selling on eBay later. i've got a bare shell RS front bumper and rear quarter panel plastic moulding. I also got a set of DRL led's from the RS which were purchased as a damaged/blown set. I bought these as backup and I will be opening them up and installing 3x 3W luxeon led's inside them to bring them back to life.
ino a good bodyshop so that wont be a problem, yea whats the rear plastic pannel? part of the bumper or the wide arch, deffo intrested in a few stuff

·
Premium Member
6,369 Posts
Hi guys am new. Just ordered megane 3 hatch gt line but i want to upgrade the back of it to RS look. Already got back diff. http://allegro.pl/spoiler-dyfuzor-renault-megane-iii-rs-sport-gt-i3409012028.html can someone give a link to project similar to my idea? Sorry for not perfect english but am polish living im greece but am trying my best when i Use english
Cheers
Hello and wellcome,

http://www.renaultforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=129941&page=6

also check posts by ahmed24

·
Registered
3 Posts

RS Gloss Black Diffuser
    Chrome Tailpipe
    Inner metal mount part for exhaust trim
    And a custom fabricated exhaust bend to allow exhaust fumes to exit from the diffuser/tailpipe

Any ideas where to get the lower part of the bumper? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find any .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts