Independent Renault Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys, I have a Megane 2006 1.5dci It has the white LcD dash not the orange. I fitted a radio but there are no code 0000 visible just the emp and clock. The radio swithches on takes and ejects cds and makes the beeping noises when you press any buttons. Do these still take bulbs or how do i get code up? Screen looks undamaged and ive tried to type code in blind but its not having it. Any help appreciated Thank you in advance. Cheers

·
Registered
59 Posts
my megane has control of its own that's why it decides to not light up the display so it can be visible. the other day I was in the car driving and the clock displayed rather well, but only a glimpse of how it should be. I have been reading till about the middle of this thread do I just need some new bulbs?

·
Registered
77 Posts
To gain access to the back of the clock, pull up both speaker grills at either side and undo the T20 screws at each side, then the whole top section of the dashboard can be removed and the clock bulbs can be accessed, undo the 3 T20 screws holding down the panel, un-jack the wire harness, and u have access to the bulb at the back.
If your Display dosen't show the radio stations, etc and dosen't operate from the steering controls, then you have another problem. In mine I found a burnt chip on the board, If anyone knows where to get a NEW card or display unit please share! hope this helps...

41 - 43 of 43 Posts