Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, thx for replaying, the batterty is new, i bought it on 04.jan.2016, 74ah anf 680start power. That happend when i changed the new battery.

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
6,390 Posts
When you change a battery on a modern car before you connect it turn on the head lights it stops a power surge to the electrics
some that have had this problem if no fuses have blown disconnect the + on the battery for around 5 mins then reconnect leave head lights on untill battery connected
its has worked for some so worth a try
Ron

·
Premium Member
14,378 Posts
When you change a battery on a modern car before you connect it turn on the head lights it stops a power surge to the electrics
some that have had this problem if no fuses have blown disconnect the + on the battery for around 5 mins then reconnect leave head lights on untill battery connected
its has worked for some so worth a try
Ron
How can you turn on the headlights without the battery as most modern cars rely on relays to switch on the lights, no battery no lights as relays wont work without the battery.
I suppose leaving the switch in the on position will activate the relays and switch on the lights as soon as the battery is connected. It just sounds funny the way you said it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, sadly nothing happend, same symptoms...but thx for sharing that info, maby it will help someone with simular problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts