Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my Renault scenic 1.9dci broken for spares. Most parts left are on my eBay check my name in eBay r_spence_90.

Some parts are not in eBay yet.

X4 wheels just standard alloys that came with the car could do with a refurb.

The exhaust from car back. In good condition.

If anyone requires anything please just ask me and I will get it looked out take pics and come to a price with you.

The engine is gone.

Thanks

Bob

·
Registered
65 Posts
bottom corner of (grey coloured) dash. i screwed up in taking the dash off to fix the resistor pack, doh!
have seen the easier way since.
What interior do you have?
also wanted seat squab or seat (drivers)
Am based in wycombe bucks. are you close?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the alloys and the rear light I have no interior parts left interior wasn't in best condition so only took what was still decent off of it but it's all gone now I will post up a pic later today of the wheels and rear light

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where r u? Al price postage pm me your address I have a van if by too far I would deliver myself but if it is bit further then sl look into arranging something for you

·
Tartan terrorist in a dress..
22,793 Posts
Try Hermes or google couriers ..I sent a pram by courier recently and was only £22 ..just cant remember which one:confused: will look see if i can find it

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Paisley freight website says it would b 32.99 to deliver them. Let me know your thoughts and if you wana go ahead with it let me know the light could
Go inside a wheel to be delivered so would only need to pay for the wheels delivery.

·
Registered
65 Posts
So sorry. My wife will not let me spend money on the car this month. cheeky i know but can i get in contact again in mid Jan please. i really want the wheels and light cluster. stev

1 - 20 of 21 Posts