Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Yes Stuart another Scenic 2.
I got a good cheap deal on a Scenic 2 1.6 Petrol with faultt hand brake.
I brought the car from a dealer. It has been sitting at an auto electrician for over 3 years. The sparky that was busy rewire the loom because of the plug connectors under pasanger front seat been damaged. The guy that worked at the Auto Ecictrician left half way through completing the job. So the new guy did not know what to do.
The hand brake is on. The light on the handle switch is a solid red light. If you pull away hand brake does not release. If you pull hand brake leaver it does not release.
Pull the yellow release handle in boot and you can hear motor releasing the hand brake .
If you stop and switch car off. hand brake engages.
I have also notice that Fuel light stays on and it shows empty even if you put fuel in .
Also the left back passage door does not lock, when pressing key fob.

I have taken out the Front Passager chair and got to wires. there are three wires on side closes to front of car not alacated to any other wire and 4 on back side of car. Also loose.
Does any one have a wire diagram to check wires.
I have notice that there are a few wires the same colour with no markings on. Any Help please

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
39,026 Posts
You are welcome to what I have,
BUT you wont get it tonight, as not going to tuck up the other thing you are going to be messing with .

·
39,026 Posts
Answered Ian
Try and reply before 9.30 am tomorrow

·
39,026 Posts
Will have a look for you,
had trouble with my right hand, and it takes to long to reply using 1 finger on my left hand
hence no replies to your email

but know you will look here first

that thing I sent you, click on computer type the name in search box, allow search to work, click anywhere on the screen, sort by date modified

what ever came on the day i sent it, you can use

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will have a look for you,
had trouble with my right hand, and it takes to long to reply using 1 finger on my left hand
hence no replies to your email

but know you will look here first

that thing I sent you, click on computer type the name in search box, allow search to work, click anywhere on the screen, sort by date modified

what ever came on the day i sent it, you can use
Hi Stuart.

I am sorry to hear about your hand. Is hard with one hand .

I found the file. I have Emailed you. thanks

·
39,026 Posts
been a tad busy Ian, had a flood last week, and now hand is good, putting house back together before wife comes back home

·
39,026 Posts
sent read the bloody instructions this time

1 - 20 of 94 Posts