Independent Renault Forums banner
61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Hi Stuart. Good evening.

I have tried 3 temics That I know work in a 1.9 dci.
I have replaced a second hand engine bag fuse box and still the same.

I am going to have to relook at the wiring conection. Can you please let me know witch diagram I need to follow. I did look at the DD one but even so there are a few diagram that start with DD. Maybe I have chosen the incorrect one.

Thank you Stuart
I

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
38,987 Posts
Click on Code 131 rear window,
Click on wiring Icon, then click on drop down box only two variants , Click DD
Should now see your diagram
Click Download save
Simples

work backwards from your temic

You only need 1 working Temic, THEY are all the same for your car so if 1 works on 1 window, but not on another window, then its not the temic

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Click on Code 131 rear window,
Click on wiring Icon, then click on drop down box only two variants , Click DD
Should now see your diagram
Click Download save
Simples

work backwards from your temic

You only need 1 working Temic, THEY are all the same for your car so if 1 works on 1 window, but not on another window, then its not the temic
Hi all

I put this car aside for awhile, Trying again to get windows to work,

I Had the Drivers door window working, after I fixed Electric hand brake, I then rewired the loom according to diagram,
Then the drivers side window would not work
To day I put the Can clip on and the UCH had a fault code in yellow DF031 ONE TOUCH WINDOW CONNECTION
I erased this code and then Driver window opened and closed, Back right window went down on both up and down command.

I checked power to Motor plug on Front passenger side,(Left Side ) Plugged in Front passage side switch and nothing. ( Switch from doner car )
I then went back to Driver side and window did not work .
Done a scan again and Same Code but flagged Red, cannot erase
pressed repair and then I got

PASSENGER COMPARTMENT CONNECTION UNIT
Fault finding - Interpretation of faults

Check the insulation and continuity of the following connection:
● Connection code 21K.
Between components
– 645 and 202,
– 645 and 203,
– 645 and 204,
– 645 and 304.
If the connection is faulty and there is a repair procedure (see Technical Note 6015A, Electrical wiring repair,
Wiring: Precautions for repair), repair the wiring, otherwise replace it.

I am not sure were to find 21 K
It also said Code ET087 further down this fault sheet

·
38,987 Posts
645 = UCH
assuming the other numbers must be for windows

Didn't Dial open up in the correct place for you,
And tell you what disc to use

Ok code 203 , click
Click wiring icon,

Click the type of car from drop down
Bottom diagram, Anti pinch , you will find 21K there ( Its the wire going from the switch to the UCH)
See the other number at the opposite end
DONT go on this number as just used a drop down section and went epack
Should still begin with a C
That number relates to a wire going to 1 of the plugs on the UCH
so now flick over to Fuses, scroll down to UCH , AND find this wire,
You know what its called, Now see what plug it goes in, and you should then be able to check for continuity

PS I have used NT8388

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
645 = UCH

Ok code 203 , click
Click wiring icon,

Bottom diagram, Anti pinch , you will find 21K there ( Its the wire going from the switch to the UCH)
You know what its called, Now see what plug it goes in, and you should then be able to check for continuity

PS I have used NT8388
Thanks alot I found it. It all good. Started checking every wire and conections again. I put a new second hand plug on, so busy reconecting it and just connecting it straight wire to wire .
I am looking at getting another wait for it. Scenic to fix and sell. But I am not sure if I must take this one.
It is a Grand Scenic 2 2.0lt Automatic.
The car runs but takes awhile to change gear. I have no idea when it comes to Automatics. His Machanic says the gearbox must be set. It starts and drives. Should I take or not

·
38,987 Posts
Ian I know bu55er all about Autos now
Years since I worked on an Autobox
Would assume clip will diagnose the faults
Then go from there..
@LvR has a fair bit of knowledge on these as he has 1, and he's repaired his,

·
Technical Supremo.
Scenic II, 2004, K4MW761, DPO
7,230 Posts
Just my opinion:

Of all the stupid designs ito allowing proper faultfinding for intelligent servicing of an auto box, the DP0 auto must surely take the dunce award - its absolutely pathetic.

There is but a single measurable parameter on the box, and that is with a lot of faff involved - the regulated pressure that basically governs all proper mechanical operations on the box. - most all other auto boxes have external ports where a pressure gauge can be screwed into in order to see/confirm the correct operation of the electronics in combination with the mechanicals in the box ........................... not so on the DP0 - there are NONE.

So I would say if you have a reliable Renault speaking scanner on the thing while driving both HOT and ice COLD (this is very important) and you see any moans about pressure regulation issues on the box or strange/abnormal (even slight) behaviors, rather skip the sale - especially in combination with the 2.0 engine.

Everybody and his dog will always want to tell you a DP0 is easy to sort by replacing the solenoids and its simply not true - its a pure expensive guessing game.

His Machanic says the gearbox must be set
That is a plain lie

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Just my opinion:

Of all the stupid designs ito allowing proper faultfinding for intelligent servicing of an auto box, the DP0 auto must surely take the dunce award - its absolutely pathetic.

There is but a single measurable parameter on the box, and that is with a lot of faff involved - the regulated pressure that basically governs all proper mechanical operations on the box. - most all other auto boxes have external ports where a pressure gauge can be screwed into in order to see/confirm the correct operation of the electronics in combination with the mechanicals in the box ........................... not so on the DP0 - there are NONE.

So I would say if you have a reliable Renault speaking scanner on the thing while driving both HOT and ice COLD (this is very important) and you see any moans about pressure regulation issues on the box or strange/abnormal (even slight) behaviors, rather skip the sale - especially in combination with the 2.0 engine.

Everybody and his dog will always want to tell you a DP0 is easy to sort by replacing the solenoids and its simply not true - its a pure expensive guessing game.

That is a plain lie
HI LVR thanks so much for your reply. I not going to risk it. Thanks

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
645 = UCH

Ok code 203 , click
Click wiring icon,

PS I have used NT8388
Hi all. OK so the progress on the window not working. I checked again and redone the wires from R2.
I got the Drivers door to open and close,
Passager Front opens but does not close both buttons up and down goes down
Back Right goes down with the drivers door switch pulled up and with the Right back door switch down window go up.
Left Back nothing up or down at Drivers door and at left back Door
Child lock switch at drivers door works.

I have two wires coming from the UCH 645 on plug PE1 White plug on the Green side of white plug, Wires are SA - Pink and VI - Violet I can not find where they go.

I have Checked on 645 under Fuses and Relays PE1 Has two Modules Brown and green, on GREEN MODULE

Track Connectio n Description

Track Connection Description
21 -- Not in use
22 -- Not in use
23 - 20J Window motor opening control
24 - 20AH Opening window status signal
25 - 20U Rear left-hand door deadlocking - signal feed

But I only have 2 wires Pink and Violet

Can you please help

·
38,987 Posts
Take drivers door switch out, and close the pins inside the wiring plug that goes to the switch

·
38,987 Posts
close the pins up
Where the plug goes on the switch
The wires inside the plug, these have metal prongs on them, and they open up.
Close these so when the plug is back on the switch they have a really tight connection
Should have three plugs that go on the switches

61 - 80 of 94 Posts