Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All. First time i've ever used a forum so please tell me where i'm going wrong. I have a 2010 1.5 diesel Grand Scenic. Problem is earlier today the wipers didn't come on at all. The rear works ok as does the front water spray/cleaner. I tried them again about 10 mins later and they worked. Basically sometimes they work sometimes they don't. Any ideas to what the fault is would be greatly appreciated. I've only owned the car three days but today was the first time we have had rain since buying it. Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am only guessing as I had problems with my 1.9 dci I turned the lights on and as I indercated the light display where the speed clock is turned the lights of on my display. And came back as I knocked the indicator around. So I believe it could be to do with the connection in the indicator that turns the wipers on and off. Take the unit off I watched a video on YouTube but that was for 2004 model and I checked the wiring. You can't actually get in the indicator but you can see some of the wires. You made need a new indicator with good soldering my friend!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am only guessing as I had problems with my 1.9 dci I turned the lights on and as I indercated the light display where the speed clock is turned the lights of on my display. And came back as I knocked the indicator around. So I believe it could be to do with the connection in the indicator that turns the wipers on and off. Take the unit off I watched a video on YouTube but that was for 2004 model and I checked the wiring. You can't actually get in the indicator but you can see some of the wires. You made need a new indicator with good soldering my friend!
Thanks for your message, just getting myself sorted out on here :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts