Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new scenic beeps 3 times when I start it. This has only started to happen in the last couple of days. There are no warning lights, and no warning messages on the display.

S

·
0 Posts
Have you consulted the handbook? It could be a number of things including a fuel warning, seatbelt warning etc. etc.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My new scenic beeps 3 times when I start it. This has only started to happen in the last couple of days. There are no warning lights, and no warning messages on the display.
Happen to mine . You need to reflash the firmware . That's what they did to mine. Not sure how it came to be corrupted though

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Problem solved, Thanks

Thank you all

I solve my problem. One of the back door had been blocked ( cause of child pull the handl when i unlock back doors and windows). When i fix it (lock and unlock again than child lock) tha back door unblocked and the beep is stope.

I don't find any information on the manual.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had exactly the same problem and the childlock on the door was kinda jammed. Once it worked properly, the beeps went away. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to this sire but very grateful. I had the same problem and somewhere in the thread it was suggested to turn the ignition on and press the childlock button three times.

IT worked - problem solved. Thanks for your help

1 - 8 of 8 Posts