Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which Front brake discs?

I have a Renault Scenic Fidji RX4 DCI Reg June 2003. Are all RX4's front brake discs the same? All the sites I have looked at are all the same 280mm but i am sure that my discs on my RX4 are 300mm. Are there two different sizes? Any recommendation out there? Many thanks in aniticipation of someone being able to help/ advise.

·
Premium Member
43,291 Posts
Hi Foreterie, You could be right - have you measured them accurately - there also may be a difference in the thickness - it may be better to have a close look - measure up and then go to a decent motor factors and have a look at their catalogue - once you have found the right size it may be more cost effective to buy online.:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks very much Neil for the reply, but can anyone else help me to identify what size front break pads I require without taking them off at present. I was told they were 280 mm but when measured mine are 300 mm were there two sizes? My car was reg June 03. Anyone have a definative answer as at different retailers and online they all tell me there is only one, yet one retailer said there were two sizes. One much dearer than the other.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts