Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the warning light for monitoring exhaust gas keeps coming on when driving and car keeps juddering when heavy rain can anybody help

please

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Renault Scenic - Warning Light

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the warning light for monitoring exhaust gas keeps coming on when driving and car keeps juddering when heavy rain the car is a scenic and the year made 2000 can anybody help

please thanks........

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Renault Scenic - Warning Light

the make is renault scenic the year it was made is 2000 and its a, x reg, the light keeps cuming on and it keeps juddering when driving and losing power , been told it might be the lambda sensor

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
warnig light

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the make is renault scenic the year it was made is 2000 and its a, x reg, the monitoring exhaust gas light keeps cuming on and it keeps juddering when driving and losing power , been told it might be the lambda sensor ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
hi as madnoel10 said, defo sounds like a coil probem, and you usually find that they go in pairs m8:)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi there, I had exactly the same problem as you.I ended up lossening all the coils until i found the one that wasny firing and replaced it. The car is now running fine. At the time I also changed the spark plugs, worth it for £8. Can anyone tell me how to get the light out now i have fixed the problem as the light is still on.

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I've merged your threads,Liam.There is no need to start 4 threads to get an answer!:)

Have you got it sorted yet?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts