Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned this van for 11 years now, it's never let me down, I've done a lot of work just recently but it failed MOT last week because of welding needed. I'm very sad to have to let it go. I have it up on ebay but I am advertising it here too as there may be someone who would like to buy it. Hopefully it's ok to put the link here so you can see the pics and the blurb...

(If not ok, mods just let me know and I'll copy details on here with some more pics...)

I don't really know what price to ask which is why I put it for auction, so maybe I'll just say look at the above listing and make me a fair and sensible offer!

Attachments

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
9,246 Posts
It's rare to see a standard panel van version these days. Pity about the chassis work that's needed. I can see lots of good parts but unfortunately I don't have the space. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes they are rare, I hardly see any at all now, just the campers...Thank you for the all help you've offered me here over the time I've had it, it's been invaluable to get advice from someone familiar with the way of the trafic! and thanks for the luck, I hope it will sell to someone who will benefit from what has been done already.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts