Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I’m wondering if anyone can help me I have a Renault trafic 2011 2.0 dci 115 (m9r)
When I accelerate (doesn’t have to be hard) I get the feeling of a wobble from the n/s/f as if the wheel is loose/buckled and for life of me I can’t find what the problem is and neither has the 4 mechanics that have looked at it so far
So basically the parts I have changed so far are
Track rod ends (both)
Drop links (both)
Bottom arms and ball joints ( both)
Wheel bearings (both)
Strut top mounts (both)
N/s drive shaft (second hand )
Anti roll bar d bushes (both)
All four wheels and tyres
Now I’m at a loss and well out of pocket please does anyone have any other suggestions it would be greatly appreciated I’m thinking maybe engine mounts are the next step

thanks for taking the time to read this

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
9,341 Posts
Have you tied swapping the road wheels around? Could be a bad tyre?

Sorry - just seen new tyres in above list.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
ALL engine and gearbox mounts .............. and use original Renault parts only

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ALL engine and gearbox mounts .............. and use original Renault parts only
Yeah I think that’s the next step but I think genuin Renault mounts are gonna be a fortune which is not good when your playing parts darts lol I will price them up and see what my options are

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Search on this forum for your exact problem - many examples recently with your same mystery situation sorted that way .............

...............and Renault parts are expensive yes sure - but while searching here look at the number of times people bought garbage and had to redo it

See eg Please help juddering.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Search on this forum for your exact problem - many examples recently with your same mystery situation sorted that way .............

...............and Renault parts are expensive yes sure - but while searching here look at the number of times people bought garbage and had to redo it

See eg Please help juddering.
Thanks for the reply I’m waiting on an email from Renault with pics of the mounts to price them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts