Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a quick look but could not see it here ,free tickets are now on offer for the world series at Donnington Park on 8th/9th sept,click on this link to apply

World Series By Renault

Craig

It says no more tickets on the page but click where it says FREE TICKETS on the top right and it lets you apply

·
RIP 31-12-2008
5,807 Posts
Good update, the last time I looked the tickets weren't available till the 21st, look foreward to seeing you at the Express by Holiday Inn if I can still book a room :)
Regards leroy

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes they sneaked them out early,just got confirmation email that my tickets will be posted:) :)

didnt think about hotel will have to get on to that

·
RIP 31-12-2008
5,807 Posts
Good stuff, got my confirmation e-mail today as well :d
Regards Leroy

·
Premium Member
12,025 Posts
Got an email today from Renault UK which promptly reminded me I hadn't ordered any tickets for this:crazy: . Have done so today and praying that they arrive in time:( .

Who else is going to this event? I shall be going on the Sunday (leave home at 5am and return home at midnight:crazy: ) only as I cannot afford an overnighter for all the family also.

Any idea's for a place to meet other forum members, if this hasn't already been discussed in one of the multitude of other threads on this subject:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
I'll be going on the Saturday. I Was going to go for both days and camp nearby, but when i tried booking a pitch on any campsites within about 30 miles they were all fully booked. I'll just be going for the Saturday and I'll be aiming to set off around 5am too (about 100 miles to cover) . I'm sure my 9 year old daughter will decide what time we come home.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got an email today from Renault UK which promptly reminded me I hadn't ordered any tickets for this:crazy: . Have done so today and praying that they arrive in time:( .
If your tickets haven't arrived by Saturday, take your (new) confirmation email on the day and they will issue you new ones. (well that's what their website says)

I ordered my about 5 weeks ago and only this morning they arrived!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts