Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to take this opportunity to thank those members who take the time to report posts that break the forum rules or are just in bad taste and against the general spirit of the community we have all built up here.

We have had a few recently and although the admins/mods "catch" most of them it is good to know that other members will see a suspect post and report it to us in order for us to take action if needed.

Just a reminder that if you see a post that contravenes the rules or spirit of the forum you can report it by pressing the small red triangle road sign icon in the bottom left of the post.

S

·
0 Posts
Yep - you guys do make it pretty easy to police the forums at present. We are in the very fortunate position that the forum does not seem to attract too much unwanted attention at the moment

Just to put you in the picture, when you click the
button the first thing that happens is that an email is sent to all of the admin team. There is also a new thread created in our moderator forum so that we can discuss how to deal with the problem if necessary

Keep up the good work!

O

·
0 Posts
I'll just throw in a big thank you too! Sometimes it's easy to deal with the issue but not to thak the member for reporting it so please don't feel put out if one of us doesn't specifically reply to you! We very much appreciate your efforts.

Cheers

O

·
0 Posts
I assume that most members like anonymity when 'reporting' posts......

I suppose people need to see it as their civil duty :d

At the end of the day we know who you are and we appreciate it

S

·
0 Posts
Yep - you guys do make it pretty easy to police the forums at present. We are in the very fortunate position that the forum does not seem to attract too much unwanted attention at the moment

Just to put you in the picture, when you click the
button the first thing that happens is that an email is sent to all of the admin team. There is also a new thread created in our moderator forum so that we can discuss how to deal with the problem if necessary

Keep up the good work!
I just wanted to bump this post to remind everyone that if you find a thread you are not comfortable with (spam, abuse etc.) this is the easiest and best way of letting us know

Thanks

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Mmm.....sounds ominous.

Has there been trouble ut mill?.:eek:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts