Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super mod..
29,240 Posts
OK, i did not realize that.

Sorry admins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Always worth reading the forum rules and if in doubt ask..your not the only one to get this notice many of us as newbies have got .. :baseballbat: :d

·
Premium Member
51 plate Laguna 2 1.6
2,238 Posts
Too bad the OP can't get some help with a car that's been out of warranty for 10 years.
At the prices they charge it's hard to be very respectful of Renault's intellectual property rights, block exemption and all.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There are too many big companies that don't care for customers! If they did then people would not need to do the things they do. Thnx spacecadet

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
6,635 Posts
There are too many big companies that don't care for customers! If they did then people would not need to do the things they do. Thnx spacecadet
its not just renault just about everything you do with cars you have to use the back door lucky china is very helpfull in that or many more cars would be scrapped
just look at phones locked to one provider ok easy to unlock but for most it forces them to buy another phone
but many forums have this type of rule it is frustrating at times but stops legal action against the owner
Ron

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can fully understand and respect the forum owner for having to be careful, everything comes down to screwing the motorist in every way possible!

·
Premium Member
51 plate Laguna 2 1.6
2,238 Posts
Maybe you'll get a private message, OP.
Not my department so it won't be from me, I'm afraid.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts