Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
21,718 Posts
Im glad they have found the teenager guilty. At least the parents minds will be put at rest now knowing his killer is behind bars.

RIP rhys.

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
I am glad to see that justice has been served, and I hope all concerned get long custodial sentences (which is probably too good for them), but it still such a needless tragedy that should never have happened.... RIP Rhys.

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
And the little scrote still apparently showed no remorse for what he's done. It's times like this I agree that they should bring back hanging.

Still, here's hoping he learns a little remorse inside prison at the hands of people who don't particularly care for those who kill children.

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
And the little scrote still apparently showed no remorse for what he's done. It's times like this I agree that they should bring back hanging.

Still, here's hoping he learns a little remorse inside prison at the hands of people who don't particularly care for those who kill children.
Some of his 'gang members' that were found guilty on aiding him were seen joking between themselves as they were taken away.

B4st4rds.:steam::steam:

The should be exterminated before they are released so they can't do anything like this again.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
To little to late i think but at least the lads family have got past another hurdle and can now move on if thats possible:( ,just what is going on in the world today i just can't get my head round todays culture and youth:crazy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts