Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Disappointing to wait till 2008 for it tho ? I was looking to make a killing on one, Some would say all the probs will be ironed out prior to it's release in Britain.
But the Italians know where it's going mmmm

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it looks really good.... the original 500s Iconic style retained, This should be a big seller across europe.

Regards

ottoman

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Hopefully it will turn people away from the bl00dy Mini!.I'm sick of the sight of them!

I think I'll wait for the Abarth version.....:devil:

I am slightly biased,though....:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It has the same lifestyle appeal of the Mini, I would say it has more panache than the new Twingo from Renault.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
The new Mini is great fun to drive and very well built,but I'm just fed up with them!

Hopefully Fiats claim that the new 500 is built to high quality standards is true and it can give the Mini a run for it's money,but Fiat have said this before and it hasn't exactly been true.....

I know everyone complains about Renault build quality,but you should check out the Fiat forum I am a member on.....the new ones have had big problems.

I wish Fiat the best of luck,and it would be great to see a few of the new 500's on British roads.Alfas recent success and the news that Lancias are once again coming to this country is hopefully a sign that the Italian car industry is on the up.:)

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We have had 5 Fiats in recent years and apart from niggling faults on delivery they have not been bad cars to run, cheap , fantastic discounts if you haggle hard, A bit of flair in some areas.

Out of the five one was a proper pig tho, Eventually after a great deal of discussion we managed to reject the vehicle . Pretty unique getting Fiat to take a car back.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
16,794 Posts
Having owned a Fiat Brava before can honestly say I would never buy another Fiat. Think I would like an Audi next, like the one in Transporter 2, that one can fly, get hit and have no damage, drive fast etc:d

1 - 12 of 12 Posts