Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Now that Casey 'call me a taxi' Stoner has sorted the bike out,it'll be next year.:d

A lot depends on Rossi's fitness though,if surgeory doesn't sort his shoulder out he could be struggling.

S

·
0 Posts
A great finish and incident packed final race not just at the front but, no one can touch Jorge on that bucking Yammy which could not throw him off.
Casey was fastest but as with Danny tyres put paid to his chances.
Valantino on the podium but not in the position he wanted,he will have to go some on the Cat to ride it the way Casey did though.

A good win on the 125's earlier by another Mark with Red Bull logo of course.

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
No use saying Stoner has sorted the Duke out for Rossi because they have two totally different riding styles. Stoner manhandles the bike around the track whereas Rossi is smooth and fluent. As much as i like Rossi i think he's now the deposed king of MotoGP and Lorenzo is the man to beat.

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
I just watched the vid of Rossi on the Ducati,i think he will ring its neck next season,providing the shoulder surgery goes well..Wonder how many times the yamaha will throw Stoner off :d:d

·
Registered
10 Posts
Erm Hello....... an italian on an italian bike after agos record of course he will win in 2011.

The question is how will lorenzo go on when he has to push yamaha forward without the god to help him....:devil:

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
:d

I think someone should give Simoncelli a works bike too,he was really good over the last part of the season and has some very large elbows as Lorenzo found out.:d

I'm not sure on how Lorenzo will get on being the man who will develop the bike now,it'll be interesting to see what happens.You can't fault his race ability now he has learnt to stay on the bike,but he has openly said that he would prefer to have Rossi in his team rather than elsewhere.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts