Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad to say but it started when he was beated by Lorenzo and going to Ducati was just to get away from that.That bike is way off the mark.
Stoner and Lorenzo are tops now, Pedrosa? not consistent but well done to win well, he is on a Honda
Still a bit more squirt needed for the Yamaha though.:cool:

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
Rossi is the master,he's just trying the bike at the momment and havin a rest at the back of the pack,Stoner couldn't even stay on it, it kept bucking him off!!When he's back fit i think its look out time for them all,Burgess and the crew will have something up there sleeves and they are not letting on to anyone,he will get that Ducati tamed as he did with the Yam,after all said and done that was a pig till he fixed its faults and now Lorenzo and Spies are reaping the rewards..come on 46..!!!:cool::d

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What he needs is a Red Bull sponsorship deal ..... that'll give 'im wings

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
7,844 Posts
Rossie left Honda when rumor as it that Honda told him it was the bike and not him that was doing the winning, he went to Yamaha and basically with the help of Jerry Burgess sorted that out, He and is team are now on with sorting the Ducati, I don't doubt they will and would not be surprised if he is not World champion again next year. Lorenzo benefited from the work done at Yamaha and though he is a great rider he does not yet have the ability to lead the development of the bike and keep it at the top, Stoner is a great rider that can ride a flawed bike and still win, but will crack if pushed to hard, Side Show Bob is the joker in the pack, you have just got to love him.

·
Premium Member
14,136 Posts
:iagree:Totally with what you say...COME ON 46...

He's got that many trophys to clean i expect he's run out of Silver Polish..:d:d

1 - 7 of 7 Posts