Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum is intended for site sponsor feedback whether it be good or bad, it is not intended for bashing, name calling, unwanted cheer leading, or rude conduct. Members are supposed to post real world feedback from personal experiences, only post in this section if you have had personal experience with the sponsor. We don't want to hear about friends who had a bad experience, have them join the site and they can give feedback. This is also not the forum to say how you haven't bought anything from a site sponsor, but plan to when the time comes. Once you buy from them, then leave feedback.

The sponsors can see these threads, but cannot edit them in anyway. The site sponsors may decide to try to resolve issues privately and if a member feels their issue has been resolved and they feel the need to retract their statements or edit their statement, they can contact a member of the Moderators or Admin team or they can leave new feedback on the thread.

Any unnecessary comments or unruly threads/post will be dealt with by the Mod team.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is an excellent addition to this Renault site.
Of all the other web sites that I've visited, most simply allow poster to post their concerns with the members and or site sponsor. In most cases, the unpleasant experience being posted usually -as stated in the rules, bring the defending parties into line to correct the bad / unwanted advertisement of individual and or sponsor.

Admins, I want to thank you in advance for this added new feature. I'm sure present and future members will too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts