Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My 2004 Laguna is fitted with a Carminat Sat Nav 1 System. I think this is the 'turn by turn' system, just a very small screen.

When I recently bought the car it came with a version 3 disk, which of course dosn't work.

Renault tell me I need CD Part No. 7701066346. I finaly got the garage I bought it from to put £100 towards the quoted price (after I buy it) of £130 + Vat . A lot of money but without it I can't even set the dash board clock.

When I went to order the disk Renault now tell me they want £191.15+vat. now that is silly money!

HELP - Any one know of a compatable version disk? or a cheaper source? Or even better still have a copy that can be copied?

Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks

T

·
Registered
34 Posts
Have you tried eBay?

Otherwise it might be worth trying some of these file sharing websites/programs, like BitTorrent, eMule etc.

A quick hunt of one BitTorrent site has shown a set of 4 cds (Carminat Pictogrammen 2005 - carminat) || isoHunt - World's largest BitTorrent and P2P search engine. This is probably the wrong cd for you, but it shows the principle that you can get almost anything online if you search in the right places!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts