Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just asking if it's possible to retro-fit the Sat-Nav system into a Laguna I? I'm certain it could be done, just wandering if anyone's tried it yet? I'm a competent mechanic and auto-electrician, so doing a bit of re-wiring isn't a problem!
Any help is much apprieciated

Many thanks, Barry. :confused:

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
;) I've looked at the thread and it looks interesting. I know that you could get my age of car with Sat-Nav fitted, it's just a question of will & how it can be fitted! As my car is the RXE model, I'm hoping that the wiring loom can accomadate Sat-Nav and it's just a case of plugging it all in. I've owned my car for 1 month and as yet, I've not took it to pieces (as you do) yet. I've got to fit a replacement radio(bought car without one), so that will be an ideal oppertunity to have a look at the loom and other bits! I've seen a breaker advertising in the Auto-trader, he sometimes advertises on E-bay who deals only in Renaults, I think he's based in Accrington(Lancs), I'm going to get in touch with him and see if he can shed any light on the matter. When I find his details, I'll post them here. :driving:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts