Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have just bought a '55' plate 2.0T Laguna Sport Tourer. Just have a few questions that i thought someone might be able to answer:

1. i have the Europe DVD V24 for the Satnav. Is this the latest version as I notice that some roads are missing (i.e. A34 Newbury bypass )?
2. Is it possible to backup the DVD? the DVD has approx. 5.5 Gb of data on it - will I require a double layer disk?
3. I have read the manual on how to disable the interior sensor for the alarm but it is not very clear. Can anyone explain how this is done?

Thanks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply.

I have the full screen colour version.

Ah, I was not trying it with door ajar - thanks!

·
Registered
69 Posts
When I pull up the vernsion onfi I just get the map type (listed as 05-06) - either I'm missing something or we have different software.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when I go to Info>Navigation Version I get Map Data 04-05. I guess I have an old DVD. Do you think I stand any chance of getting it upgraded as I only bought the car last week which was registered in September 2005?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Has to be worth a try. Mine was registered in early October and had the 05-06 year DVD. Suggest you try the garage followed by Renault UK customer service.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Result! Renault Customer Service agreed to pay for an updated map DVD yesterday, and today it arrived hand delivered. Well Done Renault!

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
I have navman in my truck and after it not be able to find a few address i needed i emailed navman uk and explain the problem,The answer i got is that most sat nav`s only cover 90% of the uk and in wales,ireland its even lower :confused:
If anyone has the latest maps for the navman icn510 i would love to hear from you :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts