Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've got a 2002 Clio 172 sport.

Had it for 4 years now. 38,000 miles on it and its been absolutely brilliant.

Had quite a few 'exotic' cars in between, but never sold the Clio cos its just so damned GOOD!.

Just joined the Forum and looking forward to the useful advice and things in here.

Nice one everyone.

J:d

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here she is!!

My Clio is part of the family.

Long live the Clio Sport! he he

She has a large bore s/s exhaust, chipped, free flow air filter, lowered 40 mm (bit hard) and 17 inch alloys.

Automatic everything and 34 mpg - cant be bad!

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ta - Blurring effect!

To be honest sort of an accident as I was just trying to get rid of the rusty Bedford Midi Van spoiling my beautiful Clio!!

Ha

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Interesting choice of wheels.

They look a b1tch to keep clean!:d

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just out of interest, what are the 'exotic' cars you've had inbetween?
I use the word 'Exotic' in a way that the local kebab shop sells 'exotic' food tho ok.

996 Carrera and a 4.4is X5. - o and not forgetting the works Van of course! :moonie: a couple of financial disasters meant I had to sell them.

Take them all including the wife, but DONT TOUCHA MY CLIO!

lagdti - They are a ***** to keep clean- used three toothbrushes last year alone on them much to the amusement of my better half.

I wish I could ask some serious questions about my car on this forum, but nowts gone wrong with it yet, touch wood tho yeh.

Its been the most reliable and most fun 'go kart' i've owned.

Trouble is tho, at 74 next birthday, I think I need to grow up a bit. ha ha :rofl:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
when I first scanned the original post I thought it said "erotic" cars....all sorts of images were flashing through my mind 'till I re-read the post.:eek:
Funny that bonedavid .......

When I first scanned your post I thought it said it was from "bonerdavid" ...all sorts of images were flashing through my mind 'till I re-read the post. he he :d

You are all a very friendly bunch so far.

Looking forward to gaining some extra Renault knowledge and hope I can add something to the Forum in the future.

Cheers everyone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts