Independent Renault Forums banner

221 - 224 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
I bought a maf on (ebay cheap) pre getting the low down on here. I fitted it before I fitted the boost solenoid . then fitted boost solenoid ... then as still didnt work my.old maf back on. it worked but kinda splatters, is reserved in accelerating.

so that's the status. it was black and white with cheap ebay one of not work. I was told not to buy cheap too .

I will buy a maf (eurpparts) , fit on saturday as no tools here (hard to get at ) and report sat morning.

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
38,535 Posts
But have you retried the maf, now you are able to clear the codes

Try it and see,
See if this shows different codes..

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #223
I can barely remember the exact sequence . the original is on now and appears getting out of working order and has always been present in codes. code df019 currently along with maf connector analysis.

unfortunately I am working away. I am not in a position to swap parts .

I have ordered a maf from euro car parts , arrives tomorrow and I can fit on saturday.

(but you are right I have never run my diag with the cheapo ebay maf on , only have the fact with that one that it was always on limp mode)

but the status is car runs a bit lumpy , is not in limp home.mode .

I can check again with cheapo ebay one on prior to proper euro parts one for evaluation sake ? I'm just scared of messing this delicate ecu up .....

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
38,535 Posts
you will do well to screw an ecu up..
virtually impossible, need a different tool to screw ECU's

221 - 224 of 224 Posts