Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, does any one know, or have a diagram of how to fit a TT tow bar, I'm not worried about electrics just the tow bar itself. Thanks Ashes:confused:

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi, does any one know, or have a diagram of how to fit a TT tow bar, I'm not worried about electrics just the tow bar itself. Thanks Ashes:confused:
Hi when you buy a tow bar from new you normally get instructions with it, i always have when ive bought any make of tow bar and if not or its second hand iam sure if you email the company that made it they would send you instructions for that one,i have fitted many and all have been very easy to fit just remember to torque the bolts & nuts all the best Donald

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I done it, it wasn't easy as I had a sore neck and shoulders. The biggest problem was trying to find the holes where the bracket fits on the back end. You have to cut away the underseal to reveal the round hole for the bolt and the square hole for the grommet type of nut. You push the nut through the square hole and it line's up with the round hole for the bolt. No the worst part was trying to find the spanners on the ground while lying on my back not being able to turn my sore neck.:tumbleweed:
Kind regards Ashes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts