Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Ive just purchased a 53 1.9DCI Dynamique for my sins :) which has a couple of problems. Hopefully someone could help me out.
1) A/C wont come on. Press button and the light doesnt come on, Heater works and fuses are ok, i have had diagnostic tool plugged in and tested the light and the button which are fine and no fault codes?
2) Got a "check injectors" error message and car went into limp mode, restarted and its fine. Did this a few times randomly. I read somewhere to try and prime the fuel line with the bulb in engine bay seemed like there was a bit of air in there? Never had the fault again!
3) Auto lights dont work, hold the auto button down and it doesnt beep to turn on?
4) Auto wipers dont work, put lever into intermittant position and they just wipe intermitantly. Rain or no rain?
5) Started getting a "ESP/ASR error" message, when i press the stalk button it then says "check ABS". Restart and it stays off for a while then back on. Could it be an ABS sensor.
Oh i have had the fuse box and board out from the engine bay and there is no water or signs of damage in there or around it. Checked fuses but not relays.
P.S the parking sensors dont work either......

Sorry for the long message, help with any of the above would be great. I am new to Renaults and have browsed the forum quite a bit but cant seem to find the same faults as mine.

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I'll start with the easy one (the parking sensors),do the reverse lights work?.:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for the response,

Yea lights work, have the parking sensors turned on (little button down the right). When i engage reverse it beeps and then a few little beeps and then nothing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts