Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I had a look around this forum for a problem I had with my Scenic 1.9 TD. I couldn't find an answer but I was impressed with the info on here...and the friendly banter. I just thought I'd introduce myself and say, "hello".

I'll be putting details of my problem and the cure on the appropriate page. It may be of help to someone.

Mike.

·
Premium Member
4,192 Posts
Hi guys, I had a look around this forum for a problem I had with my Scenic 1.9 TD. I couldn't find an answer but I was impressed with the info on here...and the friendly banter. I just thought I'd introduce myself and say, "hello".

I'll be putting details of my problem and the cure on the appropriate page. It may be of help to someone.

Mike.
That's what we like to hear Mike!:)

Welcome aboard - and DO join in!!! We're all very friendly - even Sir Selwonk (Drives a Rover you know!)!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.

Well, thank you all, folks, for making me so welcome. I used to own an Austin Seven so that may give my age away. Can any member beat that? :)

BTW, I've 'progressed' to wearing rubber gloves and eye protectors when I'm 'tinkering'. My grandkids call me 'Spongebob Squarepants'. Lickle buggers! :crazy:

I'll be back. You may get fed up of senility. :yawn:

Does anyone want to know how to adjust the tappets on Morris 8 sidevalve? :rolleyes:

MikeN.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Welcome to the forums Mike.
Please feel free to join in where and when you can and enjoy the community we have built up here.
By and large our members are a friendly bunch and quite knowledgable too.
The open forums are free for all but please take the time to consider becoming a subsribed member with all the extras that entails.
For just £1.50 month/ £12 year you get....
Access to the Arcade and the many games within.
The ability to use the forum PM system
A lovely red "supporter" badge under your name.
Club offers...recoup your subsciption fee easily with supporter only offers.
Signatures..Add your own signature to your posts.
Avatars..Use our standard Avatars or use your own.
Gallery...Post your pics

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Job done. I would have joined for 12 months but the recurring payments bit put me off. Something you'd like to consider? I don't believe in free rides when you guys put so much time in and the info on here can save many more times the cost of the subscription. Anyways, glad to be aboard.

MikeN.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts