Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I fixed my front passenger window after a CRUNCH sounded inside the door last summer - finally got the parts off ebay and fitted perfectly.
However, this problem is my driver side rear door. The window never worked correctly - the Renault garage had it in loads of times, the best fix they could manage was to have that one switch that worked back to front on the driver panel but fine on the rear door.
Anyway a year or 2 ago it stopped working totally - and thats fine, I can cope with that. BUT I cannot accept an open window, a couple of months ago I started the car and the window wend down an inch. Nothing worked to make it go up or down then or since.
Ive opened the door up - dry as a bone. I've taken the panel and side off, to access the electric winder - but it wont budge, electrics not working at all. SO ive unplugged it and I have the unit there with its 6 pins (2 middle are wider).
My question is this - Does anyone have a pinout diagram? what voltage do i need to plug in to it just to make the window go up, then I can leave it unplugged.

The details on the electric board cover part that i can see is/are:
TEMIC 0675 C9
4407 26 F

HW CS SW 1.7
PD 20.01.04

Any help appreciated. Gaffer tape only lasts so long...

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Well I fixed my front passenger window after a CRUNCH sounded inside the door last summer - finally got the parts off ebay and fitted perfectly.
However, this problem is my driver side rear door. The window never worked correctly - the Renault garage had it in loads of times, the best fix they could manage was to have that one switch that worked back to front on the driver panel but fine on the rear door.
Anyway a year or 2 ago it stopped working totally - and thats fine, I can cope with that. BUT I cannot accept an open window, a couple of months ago I started the car and the window wend down an inch. Nothing worked to make it go up or down then or since.
Ive opened the door up - dry as a bone. I've taken the panel and side off, to access the electric winder - but it wont budge, electrics not working at all. SO ive unplugged it and I have the unit there with its 6 pins (2 middle are wider).
My question is this - Does anyone have a pinout diagram? what voltage do i need to plug in to it just to make the window go up, then I can leave it unplugged.

The details on the electric board cover part that i can see is/are:
TEMIC 0675 C9
4407 26 F

HW CS SW 1.7
PD 20.01.04

Any help appreciated. Gaffer tape only lasts so long...
Pin 1 : Window raise signal
Pin 2 : Window lower signal
Pin 3 : 0 Volts
Pin 4 : 12 Volts
Pin 5 : Unused
Pin 6 : Auto close from UCH

Put 0 Volts on pin 1 or 2 to operate.

Ian

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welll that worked - although i couldnt get to the actual circuit board, the unit wasa sealed plastic affair, but I managed to squirt WD40 into it.

The back window reset with the hold down for 10 secs when down then repeat for when closed. However my front window that I replaced the entire mechanism will not reset with that method. Any ideas please?

Thanks again for your help.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.