Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
I havent had my Scenic II diesel for very long but on a recent trip down south I noticed then indicating the flash for the headlights doesnt work.
It feels like a design flaw to me because often on the motorway I am approaching vehicles and indicate to change lane, then someone in front indicates to pull out to i would normally give a wee flash to let them know its ok to pull out.

Tried it a few times and the indicator stalk seems unwilling to pull back when its up or down, can you guys check if your car does the same ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well thats weird because mine only pulls back when the stalk is in the central position, its a 53 plate I wonder if they upgraded the stalk or mine is faulty ....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Andy
I went to check again and its working now...
It was very reluctant to move at first or at least I was reluctant to pull it to hard.
its fine now so thanks for checking in your car.

If only I could release the back egr cap screw now lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problems with them cancelling too soon on mine although I do miss the option to flick them and them blink for 3 or 4 times like the newer cars do.

O

·
0 Posts
"I do miss the option to flick them and them blink for 3 or 4 times "

Most of the older cars I've had do this, but this one doesn't. Progress eh?

Mine cancel the second you start turning the steering wheel, so I have to hold them in position.

It makes it dangerous at mini roundabouts, other people think I've changed my mind about turning right and come straight across my path. :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts