Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am replacing both headlight units in a Renault Scenic II 1.6 16V (JM1RO6) 2008. Can anyone provide me with the OEM numbers for these or direct me as to where I can find them? (I'm not in a position to remove the existing in advance of buying the replacements). Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,474 Posts
With bilb types H7, PY21W, W5W
Unit with high beam, indicator, low beam and outline marker light

260108250R or 260107192R for the rhs
260606760R or 260608682R for the lhs

Or for Xenon units

260101724R for rhs
260607549R for lhs

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there. Thanks for replying. Looking online (buycarparts.co.uk), however, those references are not showing as compatible with the car and visually the images don't look quite right either.
The car's manual is telling me that the current headlight unit is for bulbs, H1, H7, W5W and PY21W. Am I right to assume that requiring the H1 bulb as well means the OEM numbers you've listed would be different?
Tbh I was really hoping someone would confirm the numbers as 7701065913 (LHS) and 7701065914 (RHS).
(Should perhaps have also mentioned in my original post that my Scenic is UK reg. RHD that I'm importing to Spain and needs LHD headlight units - not sure if that makes any difference to OEMs).
Any further thoughts?
Cheers

·
Super fantastic Mod Technical Supremo Nice Guy
38,230 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,474 Posts
Hi there. Thanks for replying. Looking online (buycarparts.co.uk), however, those references are not showing as compatible with the car and visually the images don't look quite right either.
The car's manual is telling me that the current headlight unit is for bulbs, H1, H7, W5W and PY21W. Am I right to assume that requiring the H1 bulb as well means the OEM numbers you've listed would be different?
Tbh I was really hoping someone would confirm the numbers as 7701065913 (LHS) and 7701065914 (RHS).
(Should perhaps have also mentioned in my original post that my Scenic is UK reg. RHD that I'm importing to Spain and needs LHD headlight units - not sure if that makes any difference to OEMs).
Any further thoughts?
Cheers
Sorry, I assumed these were for a RHD UK car, not for use on the continent. May take me a while to dog out LHD numbers.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi
Look on 'mr-auto.fr' I find them very good. You dial in the info for your car and up comes a list of bits. Bit of skool French required ;o)
They operate in UK as well, but best use the french site to avoid confusion on LHD/RHD
DW

OOps! That would be mister-auto.com

Here: https://www.mister-auto.com/phare-avant/renault-scenic-ii-jm0-1-1-5-dci-101ch_v18003_g259.html

Mine is a Scenic 11, but gives the year built from 03>06? You might need to start from scratch on the ID of your car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts