Independent Renault Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I have a 2001 (51) 1.9 Dci Dynamic, on reading the handbook, I have noticed that it states that the box in front of the gear stick is supposed to be a cooler box, is this the case? Or is it model dependant? If my model does have the cooler box, how do I get it to work?

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi all,
I have a 2001 (51) 1.9 Dci Dynamic, on reading the handbook, I have noticed that it states that the box in front of the gear stick is supposed to be a cooler box, is this the case? Or is it model dependant? If my model does have the cooler box, how do I get it to work?

Cheers

Andy
Its a slot that lets air from outside in lol. If you open it air blows in and cools drink. Nothing fancy I'm afraid

G

·
It's a/c air though I'm sure. I never used mine when I had the old Scenic as it was too feeble and in order to cool cans, the lid needed to be open to fit them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
we have a cooler box for a scenic ,you take out the rear centre seat and it fits into the seat fittings has a dual plug for the cigar lighter point ,we now have changed to a different car so it sits under the stairs in our villa on the Orihuela costa

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum Member
Fiat Panda Multijet 1300 Diesel
5,415 Posts
Even the Clio as one well the glove box as a little flap
you open this lets cool air in when the heater is on and
I think even cooler when on air con.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.