Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Anyone know if its possible to have both rear fog lights on. The bulbs are there but only one works.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Without patching into your wiring loom, it's not possible Figgis. The french tight wads only wire up one fog light for us Brits - A mate of mine in Germany reckons that both fog lights are connected on German MkII Scenics :steam:

Welcome to the forum by the way :)

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
We had a 1997 Megane Hatchback, with only one rear fog light working ( deliberately -as no bulb on other side).

I fitted a bulb on the other side but light still didn't come on. I can't remeber exactly what I did now but I think it was just a case of "breaking" out a small plastic tab, either in the bulb holder area itself or where the wiring connector itself was connected to lamp unit.
It was very quick & easy to solve though, just sorry I can't remember exactly what I did. MIght be worth having a closer look at your light unit to se if it is something simple like that.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies looks like I'll be getting the multi-meter out at the weekend. How tight the french are.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts