Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys can anyone direct me as to how I can access the reverse light live feed so I can tap in with a reverse camera please.

·
Super Moderator
13,661 Posts
Hi guys can anyone direct me as to how I can access the reverse light live feed so I can tap in with a reverse camera please.
Behind N/S rear light is a wiring loom connector.
Reverse on mine is Purple.
Otherwise it's meter out time. :frown2:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hun nottnoc, thank you for the reply. I***8217;ve been under the car and can see the wires going to the reverse light, 1 black and 1 white, no purple but from whatbige Brennan reading Renault are notorious for not keeping they***8217;re colours universal

·
Technical Supremo, Platinum, I let the Dogs out
7,878 Posts
do you have a bolted on reverse light? otherwise why were you under the car? the reverse light is normally in the light cluster and is fed by a multi plug, see attached picture for pins and colours

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The reversing light is separate from
The brake light. I just got u der the car to have a look at what was there in terms of cables. I could see two cables going to the reverse light, 1 black, 1 white. In this case am I right to assume that in the brake light cluster the black cable and the white cable are the same cables going to the reverse light, And to access the brake light cluster I remove the side panels in the boot?

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts