D

·
0 Posts
got my seats and for the charity shield too :d
I've got a friend that works there

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
I read the headline and wondered if we couldn't do this as an exchange and stick Beckham in a Formula 1 car. That could be fun :p

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I'll see if I can get some tickets for that.:)

Heres a quick photo from when I went to Wembly to watch Yeovil vs Blackpool a month or so ago.......

It is a spectacular stadium.:)

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good Lag's good Pic....Why the 2 sets of goal posts tho we only use one set in Scotland ?

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
If there had been 50 open goals all around the pitch,Yeovil still wouldn't have scored that day!.They were awful.....:rolleyes:

I urge anyone who has the opportunity,to go to Wembly.The picture really doesn't show the physical size of the place.It is awesome,and the Race Of Champions should be entertaining there.:)

D

·
0 Posts
I'll see if I can get some tickets for that.:)

Heres a quick photo from when I went to Wembly to watch Yeovil vs Blackpool a month or so ago.......

It is a spectacular stadium.:)
I was there Lag, looks like you were almost in the same place as I was. you didn't see a small boy sit sulking for 90 mins with his fingers in his ears did you? and yep it is a great stadium.

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If there had been 50 open goals all around the pitch,Yeovil still wouldn't have scored that day!.They were awful.....:rolleyes:

I urge anyone who has the opportunity,to go to Wembly.The picture really doesn't show the physical size of the place.It is awesome,and the Race Of Champions should be entertaining there.:)

The noise will be awesome Lag's when the Race of Champions is there eh.

Hope you get a ticket should be a good day. Too far for me tho.

Enjoy.

Regards
Ottoman

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I was there Lag, looks like you were almost in the same place as I was. you didn't see a small boy sit sulking for 90 mins with his fingers in his ears did you? and yep it is a great stadium.

I was sat in the Yeovil end and the big screen was just to my right.We were sat in the top tier,about 5 rows back directly behind the goal.:d.

I saw a lot of sulking little boys that day!

D

·
0 Posts
I was sat in the Yeovil end and the big screen was just to my right.We were sat in the top tier,about 5 rows back directly behind the goal.:d.

I saw a lot of sulking little boys that day!
we were at the Yeovil end (the boss is a scrumpy thumper, if she sees this I'm a dead man) we were front row of the upper tier. we were just to the left of the goal.
were you above Scooby-Doo?

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
we were at the Yeovil end (the boss is a scrumpy thumper, if she sees this I'm a dead man) we were front row of the upper tier. we were just to the left of the goal.
were you above Scooby-Doo?
We saw Scooby Doo outside the ground,but not inside!:).

Not everyone from my part of the world is a complete nutter......honest!:eek:

We probably walked past each other and didn't realise we knew each other(in a chatting on the internet kind of way!).I did think about getting a T-shirt with LAGDTI across the front of it,but I thought better of it.....I'm not very good at avoiding rotten tomatoes.:rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts