Independent Renault Forums banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Yeah,alright bus and caravan boy!.:d
:eek: you have a point:rofl: :d but if you ever disrespect my wife and caravan again:baseballbat::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: if she See's this iam well and truly focked:eek:

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
I would love something like that but i will wait till i have the pipe and cap to match:d,

Pat iam sure he will with you willing him on:d

Cheers Mike:)

Iam away to up load a video and wait to you see what car the battery decided to pack up on:steam: just my luck,cheers Donald

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Hopefully......if all goes to plan......which it rarely seems to for me:)rolleyes:) I'll be taking the Delta to the Castle Combe Rally Day in September,and I'll try and get a video of the S1 that usually turns up there.:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Hopefully......if all goes to plan......which it rarely seems to for me:)rolleyes:) I'll be taking the Delta to the Castle Combe Rally Day in September,and I'll try and get a video of the S1 that usually turns up there.:)
:d :d :d you will be going:rofl: i have seen them in my life but never rallying in the flesh but its on my list:) of things to do,did you go to that other rally meet the other week with the delta?,cheers Donald

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #58 (Edited)
Hi iam reluctant to put anymore up well the videos that is because they are p!sh....... so i will put up what i feel that i have to and thats it from me on this, i hope you enjoyed them all the best Donald

Honda Civic Type R Touring car vs Audi A1 Rally Car and remember the Hondo's a new car and the Audi is like lags Delta getting on a bit:rofl:

A few Ferrari's starting off the start line

And the last from me a few more Ferrari's singing:d

Cheers Donald

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
A great thread Don,your very lucky to have such a fantastic circuit on your doorstep.....:)
Thanks Lag we are and i should be going more know iam getting a bit more mobile than before, i used to buy a session ticket but i stopped it a few years back when i lost the leg but i think i will be buying one for next session around Xmas please Santa:d its the 16cc Hotrods and economy bangers this Sunday but we are going away to the van so no Hotrods for me:( but iam going to the British Super Bikes when i come back from Dorset:d don't you be hiding in the van on the way home:d all the best Donald

41 - 60 of 60 Posts