Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks,

The date for the Scottish meet is Sunday the 27th May, At Loch Morlich near Aviemore. :)

We hope as many as possible will attend, It should be a great day out. :)

Bring your own grub or packed lunch or just dine at one of the many eating places near by. :)

We will be posting further information nearer the date . :)

Regards

Ottoman.
:)

To all Members of the Forum an open invitation.

Paul, Donald and myself have discussed a proposed Scottish meet at Loch Morlich near Aviemore on the A9 see posted map, We thought a BBQ which caters for every ones various tastes, also there is a number of Cafes/Restaurants in the locality for those wishing to make use of, or you could just take a packed lunch and chill in the tranquil setting.

Loch Morlich is a Family friendly location, Please view links I have posted below, set in the heart of the National park with stunning views and scenery with a number of active pursuits.

The drive alone on the A9 is stunning showing some of Scotland's breathtaking scenery .

Loch Morlich Water SportsClick link

Any questions please do not hesitate to contact Paul, Donald or myself or just post here .
Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) :) :) Loch Morlich the place to be on the 27th May for a Scottish Forum meet :) :) :)

Regards

Paul, Donald, Ottoman

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:) :) :) Scottish Meet ... May 27th Loch Morlich :) :) :) Bring your kids, Family, Friends all are welcome :) :) :)

Regards

Paul, Donald & Ottoman

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
Looks fantastic! :)

If by some minor miracle i happen to have enough money, i'd happily drive up as i'm off work for a week :d

·
Premium Member
9,793 Posts
More than Welcome SBs, Get a bus load from Liverpool...

Regards

Ottoman
A charrabang?? :p

Looks absoloutely gorgeous Otto, i'm not getting abroad this year so i'm hoping to do a bit of touring in Scotland - never really seen the 'real' Scotland, only been to Glasgow :eek:

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well SBs the drive up the A9 alone is awesome encompassing a varied and sparsely populated part of Scotland once clear of Glasgow the scenery is breathtaking no matter what the weather with lots of stopping places of interest along the way.

Well worth a trip. Stopping off at Forum Members areas I'm sure each would make you more than welcome and offer you a guided tour of their respective areas.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Hi the Pics look great Otto iam sure the weather will hold up so come on folks lets have a great day and a big turn out.Watch out for the Speed cameras on the A9 and the Police they are always there, The A9 is a notoriously busy road so belt up and have a safe and pleasant journey and i look forward to meeting you all :)

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes folks as Doanald says drive carefully and take care better getting there than not at all.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Yes folks as Doanald says drive carefully and take care better getting there than not at all.

Regards

Ottoman

Hi i was down at the lakes last year and got a day of the mirror reflection off the water great not a ripple nothing at all but still to see it on any Loch up here in Scotland.

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Lake district is very nice I have spent many a pleasant time there, It can get very busy tho.

I cant understand why all these people spend hours queuing to get on an over crowded boat, It's the same on Loch Lomond at times it gets far to busy Crazy .

Regards

Ottoman

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
The Lake district is very nice I have spent many a pleasant time there, It can get very busy tho.

I cant understand why all these people spend hours queuing to get on an over crowded boat, It's the same on Loch Lomond at times it gets far to busy Crazy .

Regards

Ottoman
God if you pass one coach you pass hundreds in the summer time in the Highlands and at the Lake District:crazy:

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts

Regards

Ottoman
God if you pass one coach you pass hundreds in the summer time in the Highlands and at the Lake District:crazy:

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
You're doing well if you can get past them!

Paul:)

1 - 20 of 156 Posts