Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all members iam pleased to announce that myself,Velsatisfied and Ottoman are pleased to tell you that we are holding a meet at Strathclyde Park on Sunday 26th August i hope we can count on your support this time please,it has not been the greatest of attendance numbers in past meets so i and the other Area Co-ordinators would be pleased to see the numbers increase.

Strathclyde Park has so much to offer for all the family we decided that we would hold it in the west of the central belt as the majority of members are in and around this area,it can be hard to please all so i say sorry to those who would like to attend but are many miles away and feel it to far to travel to the venue,we have been moving the venue about from meet to meet as to please all,i would like to say if its not been in and around your area yet it will indeed come to your area at some point iam sure.

Myself and other Co-ordinators will post more details as the weeks go on so as i said i hope that we can count on your support and lets have a great day out so all the best Donald.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
WooHoo :d

I'll manage along again this time as that's the last day of my summer hols :cool:

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might just pop up and slacken off Donald's wheel nuts.

If I can work out which car is his.
It might be the one thats burtout with that flag in Glasgow:crazy: i will have to have it guarded by someone scary,fancy doing the job Horatio:rofl: :rofl:

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
Some info on Strathclyde Country Park for those who are unfamiliar with the area.

The Country Park offers easy access of the M74 and is within easy reach of any Member within the central belt

The park is set in 1100 acres of land with a variety of walks with a large loch at it's centre offering a wide range of water sports and recreation facilities, Or just amble along the many interesting walks.

Click on the links below for further info for facilities available at the park.
Strathclyde Country Park : Facilities and Services

Amazonia is Scotland's largest indoor rain forest attraction
Amazonia | Strathclyde Park | Motherwell

M&D's, Scotland's Family Theme Park, spread over 20 acres in beautiful Strathclyde Country Park .
M&D’s Scotland’s Theme Park

As you will have gathered from the links posted that Strathclyde Country Park has a lot to offer for all age groups and tastes, Hopefully we will have a large membership turnout to enjoy the facilities on offer and put some faces to the names, This is a Family friendly meet and all are welcome whether your current vehicle is a Renault or not.

So come along folks and have a great day at Strathclyde Country Park.

We look forward to meeting all who wish to attend the meet on the 26th August .

Please post here or contact any of the Scottish Regional Controllers if you will be able to attend on the day.

Regards

Paul (VelSatisfied), Donald, John ( Ottoman ).:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi as i said prenty to do for all the family so come members pencil it into your dairy for the 26th August its set to be a great day out,great work Otto as always:)

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
A great day beckons for Members wishing to attend the next Scottish meet 26th August Strathclyde Country Park.

Regards

Ottoman

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
The park also gets a bit of traffic from the modified brigade, so if you fancy injecting a bit of French Flair to the surroundings - now's your chance!

Paul:)

·
Premium Member
14,145 Posts
All are welcome to attend the meet, Bring the Kids, OH, Partner, Friends, Family or just come along yourself for a great day in good company.

We Three Amigos look forward too meeting you all at Strathclyde Country Park 26th August 2007.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi yip i have to agree its a great location for all and we look forward to meeting you all so come on please try and make it its your day out so please come along all the best Donald

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
I'll see if I can get a few members from Performance Renaults Club to pop along too. There are a few of us based in and around the Central area :d
What sort of time are we thinking of. Not at night I hope.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll see if I can get a few members from Performance Renaults Club to pop along too. There are a few of us based in and around the Central area :d
What sort of time are we thinking of. Not at night I hope.

Hi Russ that sounds great,:) i would say in and around noon i would need to say to John and Paul first but i would think this would be ok cheers Donald.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Noon sounds good to me Donald.

Regards

Ottoman
Hi Otto you were not about when Russ was asking so i took it that noon would be ok so thats great and i would say that Paul would also be cool and i have no objections about performance Renault attending the more the merrier i say

1 - 20 of 152 Posts