Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi to all Scottish Members as you are all aware there is 3 Area Co Ordinators for Scotland Velsatisfied,Ottoman and myself and i would like to say that we are all open to comments with regards to Scottish Meets. As you are aware we are having the trouble getting a good attendance levels for any of the last 3 meets.

It would be great if you could leave us feedback on this thread to help us to get more members to attend and have a great day out for all concerned it is maybe people just do not like to meet off the INTERNET or is it money or is it to far to travel so please feel free to add your thoughts to help us to get better levels of attendance i.e Place,date,just to talk,or eat out what is your views in general.

Your help in this matter would be very helpful all the best Donald.

·
Administrator
17,109 Posts
Totally agree, please let us know what you want from your club - my psychic powers are very limited (I can barely read my own mind), so please fire away - all comments are welcome.

Paul:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
great pics

Sorry i missed the meet too, just not enough notice for the family ties etc, maybe another the end of summer time but with more notice on the date may be good. I like lots of folk work shifts and find it hard to get time off quickly, would be good to organize another with at least a month better if longer in advance. I know this may not be possible.
I dont mind where, if we maybe got some names on definates then there areas we could work out a suitable place near everyone.
I know you cant please everyone but these would be my points. Again sorry i could not make it guys:beer:

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry i missed the meet too, just not enough notice for the family ties etc, maybe another the end of summer time but with more notice on the date may be good. I like lots of folk work shifts and find it hard to get time off quickly, would be good to organize another with at least a month better if longer in advance. I know this may not be possible.
I dont mind where, if we maybe got some names on definates then there areas we could work out a suitable place near everyone.
I know you cant please everyone but these would be my points. Again sorry i could not make it guys:beer:
Thanks diddly i have took all on board, iam sure we will meet at some point all the best Donald.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
You peeps know I'm up for it if I'm not working.
Personally I don't think you're doing a bad job - far from it in fact ! It's just difficult getting a time and place that suits everyone, but that's life eh ??
I know I had bother initally when I tookover a similar role with another club, but thing did pick up a bit.
Keep up the good work guys :d

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Personally I don't think you're doing a bad job - far from it in fact ! It's just difficult getting a time and place that suits everyone, but that's life eh ??
I know I had bother initally when I tookover a similar role with another club, but thing did pick up a bit.
Cheers Russ work thats a fine story :d :d iam sure it will get better fingers XXX

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
It took me a while to get your point there Sir ;)

My fingers are just too big for this sodding keyboard :rolleyes:

Heh heh :rofl:

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers Russ:)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi god this is like trying to get blood from a stone there must to be members out there with some ideas,locations,what to do ,motor sport events,lunch,fishing,drinking session,just a plain old meet about the reno we all drive come on please get your views in here cheers all the best Donald.

·
Still a Petrolhead but also like diesel
2,311 Posts

Must agree ... I also work a lot over weekends making life difficult ... well for me anyway .... but no complaints on the job all three of you are doing, tough one as it must be.

:) :)

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi yes thanks to all that have gave us feedback its all good and keep it coming in please the more we know the more we will endeavor to help and hold meets at fair and good locations as to get as many members on board for the day out cheers all the best Donald.

·
Premium Member
18,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok Otto i agree ,no one seems to have any feedback its very frustrating in the end all we are trying to do is please all,as Velsatisied has said that we should go ahead and post up the meet date and see what happens,I think it might just be that bit better in and around Glasgow but iam not holding my breath.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts