Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a self converted 2007 Renault Trafic Long wheel base high top. I took out the front seats and converted to two Captain seats and was unable to re-install the passenger pre-tensioners, so disconnected them. All was well for a couple of months until the air back / service alarm is now on. Having got a mate to interrogate the alarm with "the tool" it is saying that it is a seat belt pre-tensioner fault. Can anyone tell me if there is a resistor that I can put in circuit to simulate a pre-tensioner is connected

·
Super Moderator
13,566 Posts
I have a self converted 2007 Renault Trafic Long wheel base high top. I took out the front seats and converted to two Captain seats and was unable to re-install the passenger pre-tensioners, so disconnected them. All was well for a couple of months until the air back / service alarm is now on. Having got a mate to interrogate the alarm with "the tool" it is saying that it is a seat belt pre-tensioner fault. Can anyone tell me if there is a resistor that I can put in circuit to simulate a pre-tensioner is connected
3.3 Ohm across Brown & Blue wires.

Welcome fellow Tragic owner.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nottnoc. Thanks for this I have got some 3.3 ohm resistors and went out this morning to fit, but it's been so long I can't figure the wiring. Do you possibly know the colours for BOTH passenger pre-tensioners? I don't have Brown & Blue wires. I have this.. See attached photo. Any ideas?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,566 Posts
Nottnoc. Thanks for this I have got some 3.3 ohm resistors and went out this morning to fit, but it's been so long I can't figure the wiring. Do you possibly know the colours for BOTH passenger pre-tensioners? I don't have Brown & Blue wires. I have this.. See attached photo. Any ideas?
The Brown Blue wires are on the Seat side of the connector. Just off the picture. You may have just two Blue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts