Independent Renault Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have now decided that i am going to sell my loved Clio. I was after some advise. I havent listed it yet but have no idea what its worth or how much to sell it for (Ive finally saved enough for a Clio sport!). I'll give some details on the car and if people could reply telling me they think how much its worth and how much i should advertise it that would be great then i will list the car in the renault forums market place. Thanks all

P.s. if anybody wants to buy it let me know aswell lol ;)

Ok heres the details:

1998 (S Reg) mk2 Renault Clio Grande, 1.2L, 5 door, Dark Grey colour, 83000 miles, very clean no unusual dents etc.

15 inch fox evo multispoke alloy wheels.

Pipercross Induction kit

Electric front windows (i got them professionally converted from manual ones)

Richbrook anti theft silver beesting aerial

Angel/Halo eye foglights

Uprated Toad alarm With Keyfob, with automatic car locking and alarming when you forget

Serviced a few months ago

Whitey blue headlights

I think thats it! So what do you think how much should i advertise it for???

I will also take offers for the car if you want to buy it. :moonie: (No reason for this funny face i just think its funny lol)

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
Before selling it I'd take the induction kit off and put the standard air box back on.Having the kit on the car might reduce the selling price,and you can sell it seperately on eBay for a profit!:)

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
I thought it was worth more than this....

Renault Clio 1.2 Grande 5d (98) Valuation - Parker's

I'd try £1600 and take no less than £1200.If you've still got the standard parts,put them back on and sell the extras seperatly.:)

Edit:Looking at the valuation,some how the car is worth more part exchange than it is selling it privately?????:confused:
If you see a Clio Sport you like at a dealers,ask how much you'd get P/X for it.:)

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
I agree. Not everyone wants a modified car. Also they could see it as a boy racers car and think it's been mistreated!

p.s If you wish to sell some of the "aftermarket" parts. PM me ;)

Barry.

·
Premium Member
40,429 Posts
There see,you might have already sold your induction kit.....

Will you boys ever learn!?!?...:).....(has anyone got an induction kit for a 1.8 16 valve Laguna or a K&N Filter for a X1/9.....:d:d:d)

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
Only because my standard air box has developed a warp. It's now round not oval.. Why did renault put it above the exhaust manifold with tinfoil for a heatsheild! ... honest reason... I have a brand new standard Air filter in its box because it wont fit lol.

Barry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts